Please note that all credits made to Loadzen accounts are non-refundable unless your test fails due to an error on the part of Loadzen or in some circumstances when you wish to close your account.
The refunds policy is as follows or see our full terms and conditions.
- All accounts must be closed by the customer in writing. A written request to close an account must clearly state the customer’s account number and the customer’s intention to close said account.
- Where less than $100 remains in an account, Jively will not refund unused credit. Any charges incurred in refunds is payable by the customer.
- Any credit on the customer’s account which remains unused for 12 months from the date such credit is made to the account shall expire and will not be refundable.
- Any refunds that are authorised will be refunded in the manner in which the payment was made, at the prevailing exchange rate. Jively reserves the right to use an alternative payment method where necessary. Any bonus or promotional credit entered on an account shall be non-refundable.
- Jively reserves the right to close an account with a customer for any reason, and subject to clauses 10 and 11 of the Terms and Conditions, will return credit unused at that time. Any charges incurred in refunds is payable by the customer.